Pràctiques d'FP en empreses Europees: ERASMUS AND LEONARDO PROGRAMMES - Tasks as sending institution
- Publicat el Dimarts, 11 Juny 2013 18:24
Índex de l'article
Pàgina 10 de 12
Our tasks as a sending institution are:
- To define placement objectives in terms of the skills and competences to be developed.
- To choose the appropriate target country, host organisation, project duration and placement to achieve the objectives.
- To select participants on the basis of clearly defined and transparent criteria.
- To prepare participants in collaboration with partner organisations for the practical, professional and cultural life of the host country, in particular through tailored language training to meet their occupational needs.
- To establish a contract including a training agreement, the contents of which are transparent for all the involved parts .
- To manage transport, accommodation, visa/work permit arrangements and social security cover and insurance.
- To evaluate with each participant the personal and professional development achieved through participation in the Leonardo programme.
- To negotiate a tailor-made training programme for each participant (if possible during preparatory visits).
- To agree monitoring and mentoring arrangements.
- To implement agreed validation procedures to ensure recognition of the acquired skills and competences .
- To establish appropriate communication channels for all parts, including participants.
- To evaluate the progress of the project on an on-going basis and take appropriate action if required.