Pràctiques d'FP en empreses Europees: ERASMUS AND LEONARDO PROGRAMMES - Erasmus Policy Statement
- Publicat el Dimarts, 11 Juny 2013 18:24
Índex de l'article
In our educational institution are taught secondary education, undergraduate education and vocational education and training, including both tertiary and first cycle degrees. For a long time, we've been promoting educational proposals to facilitate exchanges, the cooperation and the mobility of our teachers and students among the education and training systems in European countries. These initiatives have become a quality reference for our college.
In addition to assuming the general objectives of the European Lifelong Learning Program in which since 2006 these initiatives are included, we apply to be able to participate in the Erasmus Program to reach the following aims:
- Enhance the quality of our higher-level vocational training and therefore the expertise of our technicians.
- Provide an European approach to future professionals in Menorca, participating and contributing to the European area of higher education.
- Strengthen the sense of global citizenship in the professionals, thereby improving the social cohesion and the intercultural dialogue on the island.
- Prepare the professionals for future technical and organizational changes in their evolving sector, encouraging the exchange of information relevant to the profession.
- Promote the implementation of sustainable energy development in Menorca, as it is done in other European countries with more advanced technologies. Specifically under the EUC, our college plans to introduce the on job training placements in European Companies for the higher education students.