Pràctiques d'FP en empreses Europees: ERASMUS AND LEONARDO PROGRAMMES - Tasks as a hosting institution
- Publicat el Dimarts, 11 Juny 2013 18:24
Índex de l'article
Pàgina 11 de 12
Our tasks as a hosting institution are:
- To foster understanding of the culture and lifestyle of the host country.
- To assign tasks and responsibilities to participants to match their knowledge, skills, competences and training objectives, and ensure that the appropriate equipment and support is available.
- To identify a tutor to monitor the participant’s training progress.
- To provide practical support if required.
- To check appropriate insurance cover for each participant.