PRÀCTIQUES A MENORCA PER ALUMNE DE LA UE
- Publicat el Dimarts, 03 Juny 2014 09:21
5. PRÀCTIQUES EN MENORCA PER ALUMNES DE LLENGUA ANGLESA
5.1 Hosting institution
Our tasks as a hosting institution are:
- To foster understanding of the culture and lifestyle of the host country.
- assign tasks and responsibilities to participants to match their knowledge, skills, competences and training objectives, and ensure that the appropriate equipment and support is available.
- To identify a tutor to monitor the participant’s training progress.
- To provide practical support if required.
- To check appropriate insurance cover for each participant.
5.2 How to apply
During all our school year we are open to receive requests from our European partners for stays in Menorca and to study its feasibility.
5.3 Linguistic trainning
Foreign students will be prepared in our language with the necessary dose of grammar, activity-based literacy practices and conversation, simulating common situations, and a special section for technical terminology, of tools and facilities they will find in the company. We offer the students an intensive course of 10 hours, during the first week of stay in our country. For any language problem, the mobility coordinator is always available to support them even in their free time. However, our school-business relationship is very close and familiar, so the linguistic problems are easily solvable